Primal world Starter

Here you will find almost everything you need to know about Evolved PWI.
kiane

Primal world Starter

Postby kiane » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:31 am

Hi guys i know most people know about primal dailies / bloods etc but here's a quick go around all of primals essentials for the newbies or just for general use, there's also the amount of primal bloods for each class's skills.

Primal World
What is primal world?
Well if i told you that we would be here for a lifetime, so the first thing is Congrats! you mde it to rebirth 1 lv 100+. Primal World is a place where you'll be able to upgrade some of your skills to lv 12 (lv 11 is sage/demon) Here youll be also be able to get your starchart things as well from the daily. (bare in mind this server doesnt have these things - im leaving it in so people know what to expect later on if it happens)

New Horizon Quest Chain
THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE YOU CAN ENTER PRIMAL!
It is a PINK quest and starts at general Summers! You'll NEED to do this before you can enter Primal World, This quest is available Rebirth 1 100+
THIS QUEST IS IN PINK FOR ALL THE PARTS!
Quest line:
Primal World Entry Guide By Levi
- Talk to General Summer in Archosaur (521, 629). Take the purple quest ‘New Horizons – Summer Reawakened’.
- Talk to the Primal Messenger in North Archosaur (564, 675). Choose the first option in the list to answer correctly.
- Talk to the Messenger of Time on the platform above the middle of Archosaur (552, 654).
- Go to the Worldspire in the City of a Thousand Streams (123, 856) up to a height of 46. You should get a popup on the platform.
- Talk to the Archosaur Student in North Archosaur (564, 673).
- Talk to the Messenger of Time on the platform above the middle of Archosaur (552, 654).
- Talk to the Messenger of Time on the platform above the middle of Archosaur (552, 654) again to enter the Primal World. Select ‘Door to the Primal World’.

How do i get in Primal World?
To get into Primal work youll need to speak to the morai guide located in:
- North arch teleporter
- City of the lost
- City of plume
- Etherblade city
- Raging tides city
Note: to get out of Primal World you can take the quest to exit at:

Everyone talking about sky levels? You have no idea how to get that?
DON'T PANIC, Simple talk to: Sacred Mirror this NPC will have a compatible quest that you need to sit and meditate multiple times (Boring i know but must be done!)
So this is how it works!:
- Talk to Sacred Mirror
- Finish all the meditates (I believe there are 5-6 of them)
- Talk to:Arcane Sky Envoy Yanna
Your now Arcane Sky Lv 1

How do i know what Sky lv i am?
To find your Sky Lv:
- Press C
Or open Character menu
- Open your Character screen with all your stats points distributor
Under your face icon you'll have a YELLOW bar like your XP bar, Just under that is your Arcane Levels.

How many Sky levels are there?
Each Sky category has 10 Levels in Roman Numerals so they will be set like this:
I = 1
II = 2
III = 3
IIII = 4
V = 5
VI = 6
VII = 7
VIII = 8
VIIII = 9
X = 10
For each 10 levels there are a category for example:
- Arcane Sky 1-10 lvs
- Mirage Sky 1-10 lvs
- Astral Sky 1-10lvs
- Shifting Sky 1-10lvs

Dailies
Yes that's right Primal World Dailies
For each set of sky lvs unlocks quests you can do daily to get:
- Old Book Page
- Primodrial Blood

Primal Quest Chain
Just like cultivation 1-100 there's a Primal like chain this will help boost your sky lv's immensely so DO THEM, You'll need certain Levels of sky Levels to do some of this stuff or to get on to the next stage, You'll NEED help with the instances it requires you to go in.
This chain is highlighted in GREEN
READ: You will need 6 Primordial Bloods for your RB 2 Stone! And 1 Advance Arcane Sky Page

Now since the server doesn't have primal passives/skills i wont add the rest of this but once we do have them ill update the guide!

Credits to Gummy
IGN: Gummy - I'm around! :D :D

DebraFef

Primal world Starter

Postby DebraFef » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:39 pm

That's a very nice and thorough guide. It could use a little finishing touches, but overall it's great You should make alot more of these. You are very good at them.

Melee.

Return to “Guides”