Two Seeker Skills not working properly

The seeker skills HeartSeeker and Ion Spike are not doing what they are suppose to do as the sage variant of the skill says. I am unsure if this is the same with the demon version or not.

Basically, Heartseeker sage says that it has a 100% chance to immobilize the target, but that is not the case. The skill feels like it has the lvl 10 70% chance to immobilize instead of 100% like sage says its suppose to do.

The same goes for Ion spike, the level 10 sage version says that it has a 100% chance to reduce the targets metal resistances but it does not. The %chance feels like its only 50%. even the level 10 version says that it has a 100% chance.

I have used these skills on various mobs, players and even the wooden dummy. they defiantly do not work as they are suppose to. There's a few people wondering why these skills aren't doing what they are suppose to do and there doesn't seem to be an actual explanation as to why they are not working properly.

And yes, I used it on mobs/players that didn't have any anti cc on them and it still failed to work.