Event boutique price changes

Do you want to improve the game? This is the place to share your ideas.
kiane

Postby kiane » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:39 am

So, Ive been looking around the event boutique and most things are fine, and then i look at some of the items prices and their rarity and i think, Hm thats a bit steep for what you get out of it so.... some people are probably going to hate me for this but i think there are some items in the event boutique that need slight tweaks The first one being:

You can currently obtain around 5-10 gold a day (Including the online reward) - Or at least i obtain around 8 gold a day roughly.

- Skill Book packs: Currently 80 gold which doesn't sound like much! but maybe have it at 50 gold instead? this way its not sooooo expensive when you look at it, and its a doable price when you actually stack gold

- Super Inventory stones: Currently 25 gold - Now normally id say that's fine coz you only need 1 right...... yeah apparently you need 3, which is kinda horrible so there is really 2 fixes for this, Either reduce the price or fix the bug :( If you choose to reprice i think 10 gold is decent? 30 gold in total - Fixing the bug obviously helps too but i mean, you guys cant fix every problem PWI has due to it purposely being broken sometimes.....

- Pigments (This isn't a personal problem for me really but it did get mentioned in a PM earlier today so IF it does get changed i thing 50 silver is fine personally but that's just me :(

- Crafting packs: Currently sitting at 40 gold which i think is kind of fair, maybe 30 gold but i mean like i said its kind of fair so that's again more of an 'IF' it gets changed

Ok now im done with that, ya'll can hate me forever more :(

Also thought id Put system chat spam in, not so much of a big deal but we don't need to know when people get Flood stones and WWI for example, maybe just keep the rare things like the Cube neck: Broken or CoM Matchless wings etc, G15 craft/ R9 craft are fine really
IGN: Gummy - I'm around! :D :D

raven

Re: Event boutique price changes

Postby raven » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:22 pm

Thanks for your very precise explanation of prices and your opinion on them, appreciated. We will for sure check out what is implementable and what not.
Best regards,
Raven

DebraFef

Postby DebraFef » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:38 pm

Thx dedeagac, I agree with u of course, free players should get their chance too, and that is why I mention only 1 event per month so fair to all or otherwise there will be no any point in buying cards

dedeagac

Return to “Suggestions”